Organic argan oil
Organic argan oil is a miracle skin worker whose goodness comes from a rich and unique composition consisting of
- natural Vitamin E, an excellent antioxidant for the skin
- squalene, naturally present in human skin and great at protecting it
- unique phytosterols that have sebum regulating and regenerative properties
There is no official clinical study about it, however its traditional use and the great number of enthusiasts have given argan oil the status of miracle skin worker.
It is excellent for
- mature skin thanks to its regenerative properties,
- combination skin because of its sebum regulating properties,
- hair thanks to its conditioning properties
What you need to know about organic argan oil
Because of the limited production and availability of this fantastic oil (the argan tree only grows in Morocco) there is a lot of adulteration going on. A simple way to spot the real deal is by the goat in the fridge method which is very easy to do:
- leave your argan oil in the fridge overnight
- check it in the morning, if it is full of waxy crystals it is the real thing. If it is crystal clear it is very likely to be something else
We make sure we use high quality organic argan oil in our antiaging face oil also blending it with other amazing botanicals to give it an extra edge.
You might also like